All U Faculty/Staff Giving
1855 Society Overview
Commemorating the year of MSU's founding, the 1855 Club was created to celebrate the laudable charitable support of faculty, staff and retirees to Michigan State. The 1855 Club is the only donor club created especially for MSU faculty, staff and retirees.
Open solely to current and retired MSU faculty and staff, the 1855 Club recognizes donors who pledge an annual gift of $1,000 for five years. Through the payroll deduction option, that comes to only $84 a month. Such pledges are very important at MSU, granting programs a continuous and stable source of support.
"There is no doubt that commitments at this level have a tremendous long term effect on Michigan State University," says Bob Groves, vice president for University Advancement. "Individual gifts at this level can be significant to programs and scholarship funds in need."
Donors at the 1855 Club level are recognized as important supporters of Michigan State. Each receives a uniquely designed lapel pin and invitations to faculty and staff campaign events and recognition programs. Since its inception in 2004, 1855 Club membership has swelled to 145 individuals and is on the rise.
For more information on becoming a member of the 1855 Club for faculty, staff and retirees, contact Cindy Fourman in the Office of Special Gifts at (517) 884-1075.
Gifts to Michigan State University can be mailed to:
The All University Campaign
535 Chestnut Road, Room 300
East Lansing, MI 48824
Questions about the All University Campaign can be directed to:
Jill Westmoreland-Ayers at email@example.com or by calling 517-884-1124.
Please stop by the MSU Federal Credit Union's website. They are the proud sponsor of the All University Campaign for Michigan State University.